The Law Offices of Tiffany de Waynecourt-Steele (“The Law Offices”) is a law practice focused on the intersection of Private Client Law, Art Law and Disputes.
What is the nature of the Law Offices of Tiffany de Waynecourt-Steele?
What does that focus entail?
Advising and strategizing with Trustees, Protectors, Asset Managers, Private Banks, Family Offices, Private Collectors, and Entrepreneurs in relation to the following:
Art Law issues pertaining to art as an asset, such as:
- Art due diligence, including provenance, attribution, authenticity, valuations
- Art transactions strategy in relation to private treaty sales and consignment sales agreements
- Art finance
- Import/export licenses
- Loans of artworks to museums, including immunity from seizure
- Family governance, succession
- Artists estates’
- Insurance/ Government Indemnity Scheme
- Dispute resolution including relating to title, attribution, authenticity, catalogues raisonnés
- Aspects of art-related taxation
Private Client issues, including:
- Breach of trust, trustee indemnities and powers, termination of trusts, sham trusts, variation of trusts
- Applications to Court on behalf of Trustees to “bless” Trustee actions
- Jurisdictional challenges/issues pertaining to submission to jurisdiction
- Forced heirship issues
Which jurisdictions does the Law Offices work with?
By virtue of Tiffany’s qualifications and her location in Geneva, Switzerland, her practice is multi-jurisdictional in nature. Tiffany is both a UK Solicitor and an advocate of the High Court of South Africa and has worked across a range of jurisdictions.
The Law Offices’ clients are based in Europe, the Americas, Asia, Africa and the Middle East, and their assets are held in multiple jurisdictions. That often entails the Law Offices acting as Co-Counsel with foreign Counsel and working with subject-matter experts globally. The Law Offices have an established network of Co-Counsel and experts that it collaborates with.
The Law Offices of Tiffany de Waynecourt-Steele
1204 Geneva | Switzerland
00 41 58 2550162